AA+ Covid-19 Testing SolutionBy: DEEPIOTICS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED Version: 1.0
To provide easy, affordable, scalable and rapid testing solution for COVID-19 for individuals and the healthcare entities.
An Artificial Intelligence Enabled Tool to Diagnose Covid-19 from Chest X-ray (CXR)
With the help of experts in the medical field, we have developed a technological solution to identify COVID-19 patients. Our Deep Learning and Advanced AI-driven platform uses the conventional X-ray platform that helps to identify Corona infection from Chest X-ray within 5 minutes.
For accessing the User Manual and Case Study, please refer the Usage Section.
We at ESDS help healthcare and other sectors with the cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technology to solve the enormous problems faced by the industry.
With the help of experts in the medical field, we have developed a technological solution to identify COVID-19 patients. Our Deep Learning and Advanced AI-driven platform uses the conventional X-ray platform that helps to identify Corona infection from X-ray within 5 minutes.
With the help of available samples, we can meet the accuracy level of 100%. However, we believe that our technology would stand at least accuracy of 96%. As we get more samples of the patients over a period of time, the efficiency of the platform will increase to 99.50%-100% permanently.
This process of adopting the conventional method along with the integration of AI & Deep Learning, we believe, we can solve the common problem associated with the current slow and sluggish process of testing in both Rural and Urban Areas.
By: DEEPIOTICS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
System Requirement: Linux(16.04 LTS), PostgreSQL()
- Analysis : We have analysed very complex X-ray of the patient who has multiple lung illness and our system was able to detect Corona Virus with 96% accuracy.
- Experts : Developed with the help of Radiologists and AI Specialists who has collectively around 40+ years experience.
- Detection : Detects COVID-19 with following:
- Peripheral Patchy Opacity
- Ground-Glass Opacity
- Lower Zone Opacity
- Easy to deploy : Works on Web browser, hence no installation required on PC. Only Internet is required.
- Flexible Technology : Takes Digital X-ray (Dicom), JPEG, PNG images. X-ray can also be clicked from mobile and uploaded to this Testing Solution.
- Fast Results : The Test results can be obtained in approx less than 5 minutes.
- Contact less Testing : Health professionals do not need to physically contact the patient for testing and the test result can be forwarded via Email/SMS to the patient or family member.
- Tele Radiology : Can be used in Remote areas where Radiologists, Doctors are in short supply, they can take assistance of this Testing Tool and take appropriate decisions remotely.
- High Accuracy : Model accuracy is 96% and likely to be improved further to 100% when more X-rays are provided.
- Avoid spread of disease : In remote areas – PCR test can take more than 2 days, this can be a big problem as delayed diagnosis may lead to further spread of disease. However, this Testing Tool gives results in approx less than 5 minutes and without contacting or touching any patient.
Basic Plan (100 X-ray Scans)
Advance Plan (100 X-ray Scans)
Professional Plan (100 X-ray Scans)
AA+ Covid-19 Testing Solution available both as a Web application and Web-API and can be deployed within minutes. Built using our learning of deploying globally and remotely. The tool can be used to triage suspect patients in resource constrained countries.
HOW TO USE:
This is just a 3 step process:
1. Collect the X-Ray Image : a. If Digital X-ray is taken, then directly upload Dicom image. b. If the X-ray machine is older, then take screenshot of X-ray with mobile or any other tool.
2. Upload the X-ray Image.
3. Click Verify button and within seconds results are shown.
POINTS TO CONSIDER FOR ACCURATE RESULTS:
1. While uploading the X-ray, ensure that it is either in .JPEG, PNG or Dicom format.
2. No Fingerprint expressions, markings or texts should be made on the X-ray.
3. While uploading the X-ray, make sure to capture the main chest area for accurate results.
4. The X-ray should be original and in black and white colour.
5. Chest X-ray should be the front view image.
6. The X-ray should not have a light reflection, if it's taken from Mobile phone/Camera. It should have proper front angle (Perpendicular to X-ray film)
7. The X-ray should not be tampered by any means like folding or other damage.
For any queries kindly contact us below
- E-Mail - email@example.com
- Contact - 0253 6636 502/ 1800 209 3006