- Integration Via simple REST API
- Cryptography signing components Included in one API, no advanced crypto knowledge or development resources needed.
- Highly scalable - no additional configuration or integration needed.
- Delivered via GlobalSign’s WebTrustaudited robust infrastructure with global data centers, redundancy, and world-class instrumentation protecting the network
- Private Key Management - Handled by REST API - no internal resources or hardware required
- Individual or department-level identities are supported (e.g., John Smith, Accounting)
- Users are able to order and manage GlobalSign subscriptions directly through the Atlas portal
By: GMO GlobalSign Certificate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Categories: Aerospace, Agriculture, Banking And Finance , Construction, Defence, Education, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunication, Transport.
- Build trusted digital signatures into existing document workflow solutions
- Outsource cryptography and PKI to a trusted third party CA.
- All crypto components included – signing certificate issuance, timestamping, OCSP or CRL service.
- Easy integration via API or SDK and high throughput scale to meet signature demand.
- No on-premises hardware to manage
- Sign with individual or department-level identity
- Atlas portal for certificate management makes it easier than ever to extend secure, instantly trusted digital signatures across the enterprise
- Dedicated Resource Hub ensures you have ready-access to valuable DSS resources including API and integration guides, video tutorials, and more
- GlobalSign is a member of Adobe’s Approved Trust List (AATL), so signatures are automatically trusted
- Meet national and industry-specific regulations, including US ESIGN, USE UETA, UN Model Electronic Signature Law, eIDAS (advanced signatures, eSeals, FDA CFR 21 Part 11, EMEA eSignature Capabilities, US State Professional Engineering (PE) Seals, and more
DSS addresses common digital transformation and business challenges including:
- The need for a range of assurance levels from sealing through legally binding agreements .
- The need to assure data integrity and protect IP/brand by creating tamper-proof documents.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements around eDocument exchange.
- The need to securely speed up the pace of business by reducing carbon footprint associated with paper-based transactions including distribution.
- The ability to preserve business continuity amongst distributed and remote workforces.
- Phone, Email, and Live Chat Support for all time zone across globe.
- Dedicated Account Manager for all queries and concerns.
No reviews for this product.